Friday Night Opening Party!
We are pleased that we could team up with the radical queers at the BgW to present an opening night party! Let’s make this a full weekend of queer radness!
Big GAY Warehouse Memorial Service presented by Not Enough!
Starts at 8 PM $6-10 benefits the ongoing projects of the bGw (CASH ONLY)
*no one turned away for lack of funds
- 8:00pm to 9:00pm Big GAY Documentary
- 9:00pm till 2:00am Bands! Performances! Ass-Shakin Excitement!
Yosefine Tinkelman and Friends (SF), Tyler Holmes (SF), Forever, +TBA
DJ sets by
Bruce LaBruiser (DirtBag), DJ Teen Beat & DJ Lipstick (Beefy Babe Crew SF)
Read more about it: HERE
<the Not Enough! crew will be providing free food Friday night only!>
3:00 PM- 4:30 PM Doors Open, Opening Reception.
*Unfortunately we had to cancel Skate Like a Queer, but can guarantee this will happen soon! Please support Skate Like a Girl PDX!!
- 4:45pm Nataraja
- 5:10pm Kali Rep
- 6:35pm Evenly Gray and the Case of the Deceitful Coffeebean
- 6:45pm Queer Rock Camp Show Case! featuring: Glitter Lips, Skeleton Keys, Sequin Destroy, Devin and Olivia, Ultra-Violet Catastrophe
- 7:30pm Glitterfruit
- 7:55pm ¡Cochinos!
- 8:20pm Claw Vs Claw
- 8:45pm Reynosa
- 9:10pm Gl!ttercunt
- 9:35pm The Craft
*Times may vary a little bit!
**10 PM 21+ Saturday afterparty at Sloans’s Tavern! located at 36 North Russell Street Portland, OR 97227-1619 Sloan’s will be hosting us with DJs and delicious vegetarian bar food. Menu posted soon!
Afternoon Tea and Discussions!
- 2:00pm Plays Well With Others: Brain storm/skill share session discussing techniques and methods that queer people use to make friends and/or meet new people (in various settings) along with dialogue discussing queer isolation and community building in our respective communities.
- 2:45pm Discussion and Q&A with the Big Gay Warehouse!: Find out more about this exciting project and get a chance to speak with the artists
- 4:30 Submit to the Magic (Radio Sloan, Jamie Montoya, Sean Martinez, Janie Black, Julian Oliver Johnson)
- 4:35 Inviting Trust (Edgar Frias, Peter Keller Abdelnour)
- 4:45 Authentic Self (Wyatt Riot and Parents)
- 4:55 LTR, Becoming Someone You’d Fuck (Christina Carlsson, Erin Siodmak)
- 5:00 Worse Than Queer (Mev Luna, Rob Fatal, Roxy Farhat, Jake Myers, Dawn Frasch)
*times are approximate
Dinner Break from 6:00-6:45
- 6:45pm Gender Fantasy
- 7:00pm The Sexbots
- 7:20pm Division
- 7:35pm King Tears Mortuary
- 7:55pm Poly Amour
- 8:20pm The New Senses
- 8:45pm Psycho Liberation
- 9:10pm XxxplosionzzZ
*Times may vary a little bit!
List of Visual Artists: Sergio Julio Torres, Blaise Larmee, Kirk Rea, Jory Piccini, Colin Frey, Misty Fall, Jamie Montoya, Joseph Bonnell, Madeline Ambrose, Caelie Winchester, David Tretiakoff Annah Shapiro, Sandra Gibbons, Erin Holcomb, Britt Holcomb, Joel Lopez, Emily Plews, Kelly Duncan, Emily Boyd, Colleen Siviter, Caitlin Sweet, Chris Beanes, Jeremy Neldon, Lauren LaMotte, Claire Barerra, Lydia Child, Lacy Davis, Jennifer Nigg, Edgar Frías, Ormus Gaia, Devon Maldonado, Brittaney Taylor+tons more!!
Cathedral Park Place is located right next to Cathedral Park, steps away from the train tracks and has a great view of the St. Johns Bridge. The address is 6635 N. Baltimore St., Portland, OR It is located in the old Columbia Sports Warehouse and is now used for art spaces and galleries. Not Enough! is taking place in Warehouse N, also known as the Barrel Room and is 10,000+ square ft. There is plenty of parking both for the building and right by the park, which has a large lot that is open until midnight. We will post signs directing traffic.
**New Accesibility Information!! There are wheelchair accessible restrooms in the building, easily accessed and signs will be posted, or you can ask any volunteers or organizers for directions. The main entrance has a short set of stairs, and will require some walking from where there is available parking. There is a wheelchair accessible, mostly flat close-in entrance, however, in order to access this entrance you will have to contact someone at the festival to open the doors, as we’ve just been told that the entrance has to be closed at night for security reasons on that side of the building. We will post signs at this entrance with a phone number and have someone available to open the doors at all times. The entrance, which is on the N. Baltimore side of the building, is a flat, paved entrance that is accessed through a parking garage, if you have a car with DP plates or placard, or just need to use this entrance you may park in the garage. If you have any questions or would like help concerning accessibility please email email@example.com.
Plenty of Seating and couches for hang out times.
Cathedral Park Place is close to the following Bus lines: 75, 44, 4, 17
Presale Tickets available at notenough.eventbrite.com
Tickets at the Door $6-10 sliding scale
Due to OLCC regulations, IDs will be checked. If you wish to purchase drinks, and are over 21, you will be given a wrist band at the door. THIS IS NOT A BYOB EVENT. Please no outside beer, wine or liquor of any kind. There will be a bar with beer, mixed drinks, wine and other non-alcoholic beverages for sale. Cathedral Park Kitchen will be selling food which we hear is delicious (vegan, vegetarian, omni). We will also provide you with information about restaurants and bars in beautiful downtown St. Johns
SEE YOU THERE